Tutoring one-on-one is the ideal situation, but that is just not possible for some families. Remote tutoring is a bit more challenging, but can be equally effective.
This is what you need to have:
- A fast Internet speed
- A fairly up-to-date computer with a webcam
- Headset with microphone (optional) is recommended
- Free programs that you download from the Internet.
- An email account
- A printer (optional)
- A basic graphics tablet (optional) if typing would be difficult
- Any materials we decide might be best to purchase for home
The programs that I use are all free to the student and readily downloaded from the Internet. I can help you get everything set up.
You no longer have to worry about living too far away from a tutor. Give me a call and we will set it up!